- 1000 ml virgin Baena olive oil
- 50 fillets of Wild Salmon
- 3000 g butter
- 5000 g fennel
- 100 g coriander
- 1000 g carrot
- 2000 ml 104 refined olive oil
- 100 g whole cayenne
- 10 kg red tomatoes
For the main ingredient
For the fennel puree
For the emulsion
- For the fennel puree
- For the tomato puree
- For the Wild SalmonTake the fillets from the Wild Salmon. Cut into portions of 180 g.
- For the gelatineBlanch the fennel branches, refresh and liquefy. Jell the resulting liquid with agar-agar, on a plate, to a depth of 0.5 cm. Cut into 1.5 cm squares.
- Finishing and presentation
Blanch, clean and cut up the fennel and carrots. Bake in the oven, wrapped in aluminium foil with a little coriander and butter. Process finely and pass through a fine sieve.
Peel and deseed the tomato. Heat the oil and add the tomato and a little cayenne pepper, let it cook gently. Leave to cool. Process and pass through a fine sieve.
Cook the Wild Salmon in a frying pan with a little olive oil. Lay a base of tomato puree, arrange the Wild Salmon on top and the fennel puree at the side with fennel sprigs. Finish with a ring of virgin olive oil around the whole.